Eglu Cube Run for sale

The place to discuss chicken coops and runs.

Moderators: Marigold, victorias poultry

Sandrine
Regular Forum Contributor / Laying Well

Eglu Cube Run for sale

Post by Sandrine »

Thank you Marigold for letting me post this.

I have purchased a large walk-in run and don't need the run that came with the Eglu Cube. I am selling it cheap enough that it'll go quick hopefully but thought I'd let you have first dibs before it goes on eBay in a week or so.

It's 190cm long on its tallest part. I am selling the whole run though (so including the skirt that fits underneath the cube, and the flat bit on the bottom all around - the fox proofing I guess) which means once fitted, the run is 190cm long + the length of the Cube.
It also has a rain cover. One of the hooks for the rain cover seems to have disappeared when the cord broke (weathered). I have changed all the other cords very recently.
There's a drinker and a feeder as well - these won't fit on to my new run...
I bought it second hand. So it's probably 3 or 4 years old now. So it's been used quite a bit and it shows a bit obviously. You make want to use tie wraps when you put it back together as the plastic clips that came with it weren't the best when I bought it. Or Omlet might sell them separately?

I would like £30 for it and if more than one person is interested, I'll use a random name picker I use online as I am not sure how else to make it fair.

10% of whatever monies I get for it (including postage if applicable) will go to the British Hen Welfare Trust. That's what's going to happen on eBay so it'll be true for here too 😉

Collection is preferred (Nottinghamshire) but I could possibly deliver if reasonably close for cost of diesel, or I'd need to enquire prices for courier delivery.

I've attached photos taken before it was dismantled. Ask any questions you like.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200624_141721.jpg
Screenshot_20200624_141721.jpg (170.72 KiB) Viewed 61 times
Screenshot_20200624_141407.jpg
Screenshot_20200624_141407.jpg (142.09 KiB) Viewed 61 times
Screenshot_20200624_141318.jpg
Screenshot_20200624_141318.jpg (156.49 KiB) Viewed 61 times

Return to “Chicken Houses, Runs & Equipment”