Hello from Sheffield!

Welcome to the poultrykeeper.com forum. Read our rules and say hello if you are new here.

Moderator: pebojuno

Lea85
Newcomer / Hatchling

Hello from Sheffield!

Post by Lea85 »

Hi everyone I'm looking into keeping chickens and am currently researching everything about them before purchasing any. I'm finding some really useful information on here, so thank you everyone!
dianefairhall
Regular Forum Contributor / Laying Well

Re: Hello from Sheffield!

Post by dianefairhall »

Hi there Lea! I've had my hens just over a year now and the great people on the forum have been a great help.
Icemaiden

Post by Icemaiden »

You're welcome Lea85. You're very wise, doing your research first. As you say, there's a wealth of useful information on here.
Chickens are a girl's best friend (though diamonds would be nice too!)
bigyetiman

Post by bigyetiman »

Hi and welcome from Essex. good move researching first, the gateway to happy hens. We read up on them first always good to be well prepared.
One thing about the forum we are friendly, and we have all "been there, done that" so can answer virtually any question. or give advice on set ups etc.
Do let us know how you get on
Hen-Gen

Post by Hen-Gen »

Hi Lea and welcome from Scotland. I know Sheffield quite well because I used to live in the Hope Valley.
Anything you need to know we’ll try and help.
A cottage on an island in the eye of the storm
Tweetypie

Post by Tweetypie »

Hi Lea, I am not a million miles away, in North Notts. Think of your set up first. The coop, the run, the dust bath. I've changed mine a few times in the 2 years of owning mine. Hopefully it's the last time, as its now completely secure. ;-)

Return to “Welcome and Forum Rules”