A Beginners Guide....

The place to discuss everything else to do with chickens.

Moderators: Marigold, victorias poultry

Nitram
Forum Contributor / Grower

Re: A Beginners Guide....

Post by Nitram » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Awesome thread, thanks to all that answered.
Poultryman

Post by Poultryman » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Very useful replies we have here. Thanks everyone. In addition, I would say giving your birds multivitamin when ever they are stressed will help them to cope with diseases and to maintain normal level of production.
Jenny jones
Newcomer / Hatchling

Post by Jenny jones » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:18 am

I have just joined the forum, I am preparing for the arrival of my first chickens next week, I haven't decided what type as yet and so far this blog has proved invaluable, thank you I am looking forward to lots of hell and advice once the chickens have arrived !!! Jenny :D
Marigold

Post by Marigold » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:38 am

Jenny jones wrote:I have just joined the forum, I am preparing for the arrival of my first chickens next week, I haven't decided what type as yet and so far this blog has proved invaluable, thank you I am looking forward to lots of hell and advice once the chickens have arrived !!! Jenny :D
Hi Jenny, and a big welcome to the Forum. We shall be interested to hear what sort of birds you get and what preparations you've already made for them.
And we'll try to make it 'help,' rather than 'hell' for you - chicken keeping is fun!
pjb27
Newcomer / Hatchling

Post by pjb27 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:48 pm

The information on these thread will be an asset for me (Beginner) as I am about to purchase my first 6 egg layers here in France. I have just completed a fixed coop and run. There are so many questions and these threads have helped.
Poultryman

Post by Poultryman » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:13 pm

You're all welcome. Remember to keep us updated.

Return to “Any Other Discussion About Chickens”