Ebay sellers - The good

Advertise your spare hatching eggs here or list what you want.
Forum rules
Please put 'For Sale' or 'Wanted' in your title and your location if you allow collection.
Messages in this forum will be automatically removed after 60 days if there are no new replies.

Ebay sellers - The good

Postby snifter » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Please post the names of Ebay egg sellers you have had good results from/know to be reputable/would recommened here please.

Please ensure that you are posting about a seller you have had a direct dealing with or whom you have met or seen their live stock. We are wanting to know how you found their hatching eggs and would appreciate first hand reports.

Do not post here for negative feedback.

Thanks
snifter
Regular Forum Contributor / Laying Well

Re: Ebay sellers - The good

Postby Lydia » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:46 pm

This guy's name on ebay is alexsbirds.He is based in Ireland,he sells quail and chicken eggs.
I ordered 6 quail eggs.All were fertile,failure to hatch was due to me having the incy too humid.
Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Rapidsevenrabit this is the person I got my Serama eggs from,had 75% hatch rate,which is meant to be very good for Serama's.I really can't recomend the seller enough.
Lydia

Postby dominique » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:12 am

Bought from dragonpoultry last year- beautiful dominique chickens from hatch, and very good at answering queries, have more form them this year, will let you know!
Welsummer bantam
Dominique bantam
dominique
Forum Contributor / Grower

Postby ukphil » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Bought 8 buff sussex from leam_poultry_and_waterfowl on ebay and 8 out of 8 fertile
good packaged in polystyrene box :D
ukphil

Postby ukphil » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Bought 12 large silver appleyard duck hatching eggs from annabel_seymou on ebay
fast delivery and very well packed, will comment on fertility in 28 days
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update, Just candled all the appleyard duck hatching eggs all 12 fertile :D :D :D
ukphil

Postby mightymohan » Mon May 31, 2010 12:13 pm

thebirdman1971, bought 8 eggs, all were fertile but one didnt manage to get out of the egg. he has a good selection of birds, the chicks are 2 weeks old and very healthy.
mightymohan

Postby Harriet Hen » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:19 pm

skippybutler ( Feedback score of 7849) mainly sells other things but all 6 eggs fertile,(French Marans CB)
Harriet Hen

Postby daniellesdogs » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:39 am

san valley its in thurrock so i collected. good eggs had chicken duck giuneafowl and quail
bit of a ruff farm but every thing has space and well fed have never seen a sick bird there.
daniellesdogs

Postby Hybrid » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Ebay seller - 123dumfries
bought 6x ko shamo eggs from him, all were fertile and packed extremelly well. :)
Hybrid

Next

Return to Chicken Hatching Eggs For Sale or Wanted