Ebay sellers - The good

Advertise your spare hatching eggs here or list what you want.
Forum rules
Please put 'For Sale' or 'Wanted' in your title and your location if you allow collection.
Messages in this forum will be automatically removed after 60 days if there are no new replies.

Re: Ebay sellers - The good

Postby thebirdman1971 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:13 pm

thebirdman1971 here! thanks for the above mention all feedback regarding my eggs is welcomed! i try to be of assistance to customers wherever possible.
happy hatching to all ;)
thebirdman1971

Postby tygrysek75 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:17 am

Bought from this seller 6 Polish Green Legged Partridge Fowl Hatching eggs (180668773868)

Member ID avan1073 .Great fertility 5/6 fertile,clean eggs hatch due on Friday ,will let you know.Quick and safe delivery.
The older I get the older old is.
tygrysek75
Regular Forum Contributor / Laying Well

Postby tygrysek75 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:03 pm

3 chicks had hatched from 5 fertile-I think this is good for posted egg .Picture will follow.My son was playing with incubator on the hatch day,went out for babysitting come back and the teperature was 41.5C.3 eggs pipping at that point,had to speed things up for them as they got stuck from heat in shels and could not cut the shell open.For 1 it was already to much and died in shell,and 1 was dead maybe few days before as was not in the position to hatch and big yolk.Few problems with that but all getting now stronger:)
14.11.11-Just to let you know that chicks had become beatifull 1 pullet and 2 cockrels very strong and healthy.
Attachments
zielononozka.jpg
1 day old
zielononozka.jpg (191.31 KiB) Viewed 5212 times
Last edited by tygrysek75 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The older I get the older old is.
tygrysek75

Postby Sejjie70 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:55 am

Bought 6 "pot luck" LF eggs from goggy70. V fast delivery, eggs well-packaged & all looked good (good shell, clean (1 had a bit of poop on but none of the eggs were grubby iyswim) & a good size). Will post on fertility & hatching rate over the next few weeks.

ETA: Update - all eggs were fertile but none hatched. Poor outcome was probably more to do with my scatty broody than anything the seller did/didn't do.
Last edited by Sejjie70 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sejjie70

Postby prettydaffodil » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Well, I've obviously been very lucky. I bought a few eggs from different sellers on ebay this year and had a very good service from the all. Firstly, my hatch rate wasn't good but I'd borrowed a very dodgy incubator and I entirely blame that, as many (if not all) were fertile but unhatched

Firstly

robinson106652 - bought 6 Barred Plymouth Rock eggs, 4 hatched, very well packaged
tractorchick62 - bought 6 silver leghorn bantams - 3 hatched, 2 died, 1 got eaten by the fox am sure the two that died were because of our incubator problems, very well packaged
jonth03ner - 6 x gold campine, 3 hatched, remainder were fertile. Fantastically helpful since as well
jonic75 - 6 x Ancona Bantams - only 2 hatched but am sure that's down to incubator problems. Very beautiful birds and cocky little things.
prettydaffodil

Postby happychick » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:37 am

Redthestoreman deserves a mention here. Bought 6 chamois polands delivery as promised and ALL hatched into good strong chicks. He seems to have a cross section of utility and fancy breeds, as well as poultry supplies, worth a look!
happychick
Newcomer / Hatchling

Postby daniellesdogs » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 pm

iv got eggs twise now from valuegoods2009. hes very helpfull and you can pick up. last time i got 24 duck eggs only 2 not fertil and 1 i cracked. sadly due to me and my inc only got 7 ducks.
i also got pekin chicken eggs and got some pretty little birds and quite reasonly priced
birds had lots of space many freerange and there were no sick birds he let me have a good nosey at all his breeds
daniellesdogs

Postby howpayea » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 am

How many Unpaid Item Strikes can I have on eBay before I get suspended and how many to get banned? Also, if I get banned, can I just make a new account on eBay and bid as usual? I heard of eBay IP banning people, but I have DSL and whenever my modem restarts, the IP changes. Does eBay have some method to get past a change in IP?

cockerdoodlequack :)

Postby pekinclub » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi All,
must mention guy name Mark from:

http://www.cockerdoodlequack.co.uk/

very professional orpington breeder. eggs arrived in perfect condition , fertility was good. the birds are lovely.
even one year after the purchase he his still supporting me in every question that I have.
great guy !

best
Pekin Club Israel
Leaving in Israel . breeder of : pekins (white , black , lavender , cuckoo , millefleur ) , RIR , Orpingtons ( chocolate, black , lavender) , rumpless araucanas and Faverolles (my favorite :))
pekinclub
Forum Contributor / Grower

Postby 4x4cos » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:08 pm

lucille770
I have traded with this lady last year and again this year both pekins and favarolles i have purchased and both good fertility and nothing health wise wrong the girls from the hatch are full grown and laying beautiful eggs now just about to get some legbars from her
4x4cos
Forum Contributor / Grower

PreviousNext

Return to Chicken Hatching Eggs For Sale or Wanted