The mouths of babes...!

The place to chat, fluff your feathers, and let off steam!
Margaid

Re: The mouths of babes...!

Post by Margaid »

I love these, they give me a good giggle. Sorry I can't contribute ...
bigyetiman

Post by bigyetiman »

Always remember one in a church magazine. The vicar asked the children what they had learnt about Easter, after Bible class. One little boy piped up " well Judas liked meat". Somewhat mystified the vicar asked him why he thought that and the child replied "he sold Jesus for 30 pieces of liver"
LadyA

Post by LadyA »

Today, while helping little grandson in the bathroom, I got "I'm doing a big poo! A REALLY big one. Maybe it will be the biggest poo in the whole world!" And also (because he was helping his dad plant fruit trees in the garden) " nanny, I think I will plant you in the ground! Then you will grow, and I will eat you up, with pears!"

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Lead me not into temptation. I can find the way myself!
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

Found in the Guardian letters page;

" Many years ago my grandson came home from school very keen to sing a new hymn he’d learned: “Dance, then, wherever you may be, I am the lord of the dark settee.” Still makes us smile."
MrsBiscuit

Post by MrsBiscuit »

OH did used to sing '....I am the lord of the dance settee' when he was a lad. I used to sing 'Strawberry Beret' by Prince until I met OH and he pointed out the error of my ways. My eldest niece burst into tears the first time she ate a boiled egg from one of her hens. 'Whatever is the matter?' asked a concerned parent. 'I've broken it, and killed it' said the child.
Marigold

Post by Marigold »

When daughter had just started school there was a naughty boy in the Infants who was vigorously told off in public by the head teacher for swearing in Assembly. Daughter was nearly in tears with worry - ' I DO TRY really hard not to sway in Assembly but it's very hard to stand absolutely still.'

Return to “The Dustbath”