The Jokes section.

The place to chat, fluff your feathers, and let off steam!
valeriebutterley
Full Member
Posts: 844
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by valeriebutterley » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:39 am

Marigold,
if we get round to this pub meeting, all I need to look for is a lady with weird feet, it it?
User avatar
Marigold
Moderator
Posts: 5794
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by Marigold » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:42 am

That'll do, - for a start!
Did you get my message?
Eris
Forum Contributor / Grower
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by Eris » Sun May 13, 2018 5:57 pm

A chap came into our Library the other day and asked me where the self help books were.
I told him that although I could tell him I wasn't going to, as I felt it would be rather defeating the object.
User avatar
Hen-Gen
Full Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by Hen-Gen » Sun May 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Great to see you here, Eris.
Eris
Forum Contributor / Grower
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by Eris » Sun May 13, 2018 6:22 pm

Getting rather peed off with the facebook fluffy ickle-wickle ooohhh and awwwww cutesy chicken crowds and felt a need to seek out more sensible people with chickens. :-)
User avatar
LadyA
Full Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 9:15 am

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by LadyA » Mon May 14, 2018 8:42 am

Eris wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:22 pm
Getting rather peed off with the facebook fluffy ickle-wickle ooohhh and awwwww cutesy chicken crowds and felt a need to seek out more sensible people with chickens. :-)
I've never gone there!! Would drive me bonkers! "Hun"! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lead me not into temptation. I can find the way myself!
Icemaiden
Regular Forum Contributor / Laying Well
Posts: 645
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:05 am

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by Icemaiden » Mon May 14, 2018 10:30 pm

I had a boss who called me "Hun". I was outraged. How sexist! "No", he said, "It's short for Attilla the Hun. Everyone calls you that!"

Thank heavens I don't have PMT any more :-)
Chickens are a girl's best friend (though diamonds would be nice too!)
User avatar
LadyA
Full Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 9:15 am

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by LadyA » Tue May 15, 2018 8:29 am

Icemaiden wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:30 pm
I had a boss who called me "Hun". I was outraged. How sexist! "No", he said, "It's short for Attilla the Hun. Everyone calls you that!"

Thank heavens I don't have PMT any more :-)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lead me not into temptation. I can find the way myself!
User avatar
Hen-Gen
Full Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by Hen-Gen » Tue May 15, 2018 8:46 am

LadyA wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:29 am
Icemaiden wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 10:30 pm
I had a boss who called me "Hun". I was outraged. How sexist! "No", he said, "It's short for Attilla the Hun. Everyone calls you that!"

Thank heavens I don't have PMT any more :-)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
When I was 60 I had a tee shirt printed that said:

I'm not 60
I'm 18 with 42 years of erectile dysfunction

Not everyone was amused.
User avatar
Marigold
Moderator
Posts: 5794
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Re: The Jokes section.

Post by Marigold » Tue May 15, 2018 1:16 pm

I wonder what happened to you in the decade before you were 18?
Post Reply

Return to “The Dustbath”