bigyetiman

Got something to say off topic? Want to say hello? This is the place!

bigyetiman

Postby Hen-Gen » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:26 pm

So where is he? Has he gone on holiday/crashed his bus/died? Can't live without his laconic and witty comments!
Hen-Gen
Regular Forum Contributor / Laying Well

Re: bigyetiman

Postby Marigold » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:53 pm

Try sending him a p.m?
Marigold

Re: bigyetiman

Postby bigyetiman » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:56 am

Do not fear I am here, been a bit busy thats all, usual pre Christmas chaos around lakeside shopping centre endless queues making me late home.
Plus Ruth lost her mum a week ago and thats involving a lot of running about in spare time, especially as her brother is as much use as a glass buttock.
Did hear a corker when we went to register the death, which in Havering you have to do in offices at the crematorium, we got there a bit early and decided to have tea in the cafe there. Some women were at the table next to us talking and one said "well she loved her enemas, so I am going to get some to plant by her ashes they will look lovely when they come up in the spring" I do hope she meant anemones. The undertaker at another table was going scarlet trying not to choke.
Our bus company does a vintage running day every year at Lakeside, which is today so there will be vintage buses running around the local area and Bluewater Kent, so I am sure I ample chance to annoy spinners ( our term for bus enthusiasts)
Thanks for your concern Hen-Gen
bigyetiman
Regular Forum Contributor / Laying Well

Return to General Chatter / Other things