They walk amongst us.

Got something to say off topic? Want to say hello? This is the place!

Re: They walk amongst us.

Postby valeriebutterley » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:45 am

...took a few moment but I have stopped laughing..................... lovely way to begin the day, thanks.
valeriebutterley
Regular Forum Contributor / Laying Well

Postby Marigold » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:48 pm

A woman who want to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started advertising a rich neighborhood.

She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do. “Well, you can paint my porch. How much is your fee?”

The woman said, “How about 40 dollars?” The man agreed and told her that the paint and stepladders that she might need were in the garage.

The man’s wife, inside the house, heard the dialogue and said to her husband, “Does she understand that the porch goes all the way around the house?

“The man replied, “She should. She was standing on the porch.” A short time later, the woman came to the door to take her money. “You finished fast!” he said.

“Yes,” the woman replied, “and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. “Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.

“And by the way,” the woman added, “that’s not a Porsch, it’s a Ferrari.”
Marigold

Postby bigyetiman » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Excellent, just what I needed
bigyetiman

Postby bigjim » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:16 pm

So I said to my wife who is 13 years younger then me, - 
'Love, if nature takes its natural course, then by rights, I should pass before you do'
'I suppose so' she said.
'Can I ask just one thing of you?' I asked.
'Of course my love, what is it'?
I said, 'I dont want you to be lonely if and when it happens and would expect you to enjoy the company of another man after a suitable time has passed'
'Oh my' she said, 'thats very loving of you'
'All I ask is that you'll promise me you wont let him ride my motorbike' I said.
'Oh no of course I wont' she said,'in any case he doesn't have a bike licence'

The year is 2222 and Charlie and Maureen land on Mars after accumulating enough Frequent Flier miles.

They meet a Martian couple and are talking about all sorts of
things. Charlie asks if Mars has a stock market, if they have laptop computers, how they make money, etc.

Finally, Maureen brings up the subject of sex.

Just how do you guys do it?' asks Maureen.

The Martian responds, 'Pretty much the way you do.'

A discussion ensues and finally the couples decide to swap partners for the night and experience one another.

Maureen and the male Martian go off to a bedroom where the Martian strips. He's only got a teeny, weenie member about half an inch long and just a quarter-inch thick.

'I don't think this is going to work,' says Maureen.

'Why?', he asks, 'What's the matter?'

'Well,' she replies, 'it's just not long enough to reach me!'

'No problem,' he says, and proceeds to slap his forehead with his palm. With each slap of his forehead, his member grows until it's quite impressively long.

'Well,' she says, 'that's quite impressive, but it is still narrow'

'No problem,' he says, and starts pulling his ears..

With each pull, his member grows wider and wider until the entire measurement is extremely exciting to the woman.

'Wow!' she exclaims, as they fall into bed and make mad passionate love.

The next day the couples rejoin their other partners and go their separate ways.

As they walked along, Charlie asks, 'Well, was it any good?' 'I hate to say it,' says Maureen, 'but it was wonderful. How about you?'

'It was horrible,' he replies. 'All I got was a headache. She kept slapping my forehead and pulling my ears!!!!
bigjim
Forum Contributor / Grower

Postby bigyetiman » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:04 pm

The human race has truly lost the plot. Pulled up at the bus stop and an elderly lady is there in a wheelchair with a friend, I got off bus to put down the ramp to let her on and a girl with a push chair tried to elbow us all out of the way. I said let the wheelchair on first. " Yeah and if I do that she will take up all the buggy/wheelchair space" I told her she could always fold the buggy up (child was about 5). That got a withering look.
She then got on bus sat herself in the elderly and disabled seats and whined and bitched all the way about people taking her space on the bus. Then refused to move for two elderly gentlemen with sticks. Someone asked her to move and the reply was " I'm Facebooking mate, it's like important"
bigyetiman

Postby Marigold » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:18 pm

My sympathies are with the child - and its teachers!
Marigold

Postby Hen-Gen » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:53 pm

....... and my sympathies are with you, bigyetiman, because it must take considerable restraint not to respond to such provocation.
Hen-Gen

Postby bigyetiman » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Years of practice Hen-Gen, believe me
bigyetiman

Previous

Return to General Chatter / Other things