dwa pictures and results

The place to discuss Shows and Showing Waterfowl.

Moderator: dorsetduckowner

Lydia

Re: dwa pictures and results

Post by Lydia » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:59 pm

thanks Tim,will give it a try.
Ben Jones

Post by Ben Jones » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Saxony Duck - Best of Breed at the DWC Show in Nov. 09
Owned by Ben Jones. Photograph courtesy of Rupert Stephenson.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
yorkshirepekin wrote:i thought your photos came out very well at the bwa while ruperts were a little bright.
if there too bright you could just use image manipulation software - photoshop , ect . Change the brightness , contrast , ect , i think it does a good job ;)
Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi Ben,

Congratulations and well done! I must admit, when I typed it out, I thought 'it must be the Ben Jones on the forum' and it is!

Do you have any photos of your Saxony's at home in their 'natural' environment I could put on the Saxony Duck Photos page (where your duck appears of course ;) )
Ben Jones

Post by Ben Jones » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:09 pm

i'll get some soon though it is quite muddy at the momnet :? so it may be a while , i might also get some pic's of my blue & apricot rouens , they really are somthing :D

btw did you get any pics of saxonys at hannover ?
Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Yes, understand. I imported some Abacots from Germany and have been trying to get a photo of them over the last few weeks to show some people - but haven't been able to with everything that's been going on. The weather has been terrible too.

There's no hurry - but if you do get a chance to get some snapshots at some point, that would be great.. :)

Thanks.

Return to “Showing Waterfowl”