Scottish National

The place to discuss Shows and Showing Chickens

Moderators: Marigold, victorias poultry

Tim
Site Admin

Re: Scottish National

Post by Tim » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Hi Dan,

Yes any photos you can get would be great. It's always nice to see a few shots from the shows. If you don't have a background then it's usually best to ask someone if they mind you taking a photo and get them to lift the door gently so you can see a bird without the cage front.

Tim
foxy
Part of the Flock

Post by foxy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:14 pm

I will try and get some video footage, hopefully not panning so fast this time, so you can see the chickens and not a blurry shot! :oops: :D
dorinda
Regular Forum Contributor / Laying Well

Post by dorinda » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Cheviot wrote:Hi Guys,
Thanks for the information, I shouldn't ask this :roll: , but when do they have the sale, will have to leave the bank card card at home, as I really haven't any room for more stock.
Dorinda, 38 birds entered it must be a mammoth task getting them all clean and ready for show day, I wish you and your birds all the best, and hope they all get prize cards :-)08 .
Regards
Sue
Unlikely they will get many cards this year - the bad weather has defo made a few birds a lot less fit - I start washing next Monday - anyone want to brandish a hairdryer or two?? ;)
Cochin Best of Breed -Scottish National 2010, 2011, 2012, Best of Breed Favorelles 2012, Best Opp Size Brahma, Best of breed Sabelpoot, best opp Sex, 1sts White German Langshan fem. Male Large Favorelles, and AOV Rare large - Male spangled Russian Orloff

Return to “Showing Chickens”