Photos of the National 2010

The place to discuss Shows and Showing Chickens

Moderators: victorias poultry, Marigold

Re: Photos of the National 2010

Postby foxy » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:09 pm

jubilee wrote:Great pics Tim!!
I thought the Buff orpington was too high in the tail personally, a good orp should be level, not tilting like a big Pekin. Huge bird though, and getting on a bit now i should imagine, be interesting to see what P&T Jones have bred this year.
Looking forwards to next weekend, just not looking forwards to all the work between now and then, Bathing and preening etc!!!LOL See you all there,....hopefully! LOL
JubesXX

Fabulous photos, looking forward to it! Personally Jubes I like a good bath! :D :D
foxy

Postby Tim » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Ah the National 2010 thread comes alive again!

Went to the BWA National last weekend and got a 2nd (duck) and 3rd (drake) Foxy.

Looking forward to the PGGB National next weekend... We will be in the corner of Championship row with a photo booth... going to be getting up at 4.30am to get up there so a rather busy weekend ahead!

Hope to see some of you there too! :-)08
Tim

Postby CheepCheep » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:49 am

Wow! These are some amazing photographs! Never thought chickens (or any poultry for that matter) could look so lovely! I'm very new to the arena of farming and animal husbandry, so I do apologize for my naivete in future posts. Can't wait to meet all of you folks! I'm Hillevi, btw! :D

Peace@
CheepCheep

Postby Tim » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm pleased you like them Hillevi.

We all started somewhere - and hopefully you'll find we're a pretty friendly bunch - so no need to apologise here!
Tim

Previous

Return to Showing Chickens